The most effective guidelines for managing money traditionally require a mix of discipline, common sense and research into ones’ own personal holdings, expenses and needs. In these uncertain COVID19 days, there are new parameters evolving that conscientious individuals need to understand. Many of these guidelines are evolving so getting up-to-date information is of paramount importance. Woodbridge based tenants at Fox Hill Run, Forest View, Evergreen East, Evergreen Forest and Cloverleaf Gardens will certainly benefit from keen up-to-date financial insights to be imparted come Monday September 14 at 7pm when the Woodbridge Public Library presents an online virtual free seminar entitled, CORONAVIRUS AND YOUR FINANCES.
- Financial Stimulus that may help you, your family and your business
- IRS notices clarifying key questions about Coronavirus related distributions
from retirement accounts
- The rules you must know before taking a distribution
- Financial documents you need to review in light of covid-19
- Reopening America, the six million dollar question