The four main reasons estate planning is so important is that
- It protects beneficiaries
- It protects children
- It spares heirs a big tax bite
- It eliminates family messes
Bottom Line: It’s all about protecting our loved ones.
Edison residents at Edison Woods, Edison Woods Senior 55+, Edison Village, Blueberry Village, & Rivendell Heights can glean free timely up-to-date advice to protect themselves and their loved ones on Tuesday 10/19 @ 11am when the Spotswood Library presents a Wills, Estate Planning & Probate seminar.
The main topics covered are the following;
1. Dangers If You Have No Will or documents invalid
2. Getting your Estate Planning Documents done when you cant drive to law office
The following subtopics will be discussed;
- NJ Estate Tax eliminated and Inheritance Tax reduced
- Power of Attorneys recommendations
- Living Will & Advance Directive for Medical Care
- Administering the Estate/Probate /Surrogate
- Avoiding unnecessary expenses and saving your family money
If you’re ready tor a change to a new Garden State home, visit BestrentNJ.com’s Apartment Locator page where New Jersey’s most reputable communities continue to grow and thrive.