Whether I’ve got my favorite cup of home brewed coffee or I’m heading to Starbucks for a lavish latte, I can think of no better day and no better place to leisurely sip my morning java than at my local farmers market! The good news is that BestrentNJ.com Edison residents at Edison Woods, Edison Woods Senior 55+, Edison Village, Blueberry Village, & Rivendell Heights can now take their own mugs-to-go to the recently reopened Metuchen Farmers Market!
For everybody’s safe health, the organizers will be requiring social distancing and the wearing of face masks. Gathering is outdoors and limited to 200 people. Based on past experience, the Market does not reach this size at any one time. There will NOT be a line to enter the market area. To visit the Metuchen Farmers Market website, click here for more information and special events.
- Cherry Grove Farm – Cheese from grass-fed cows, meat/sausages/bacon
- Chickadee Creek Farm – Organic vegetables, herbs, and flowers grown in Pennington, NJ
- Country Stand Farm – Fresh produce, baked goods, honey and more
- Farmer Al’s Market & Greenhouses – Fresh produce, flowers
- Gourmet Nuts & Dried Fruits – Dried fruits and nuts
- Hoboken Farm Stand – Breads, meats, pastas, fresh mozzarella, stuffed breads and sauce
- Pickles and Olives Etc – Wide variety of pickled vegetables and selection of olives
- Stonybrook Meadows Farm – We believe happy and healthy land and animals are the basis for happy and healthy people.
- Sugar Maple Jerseys – All natural cheeses made from our primarily grass fed, high quality milk
- The Farmer & The Chickpea – Seasonal menu items
- Von Thun’s Country Farm Market – Fresh produce